We have a group working with Heartline! We are grateful for this group! They have done a fantastic job! It has been fun getting to know them. They have come with different ages and different abilities. There are some older and then some from a youth group. The team was split up between the different facilities.
- OK Corral – Most people have been at the new Heartline property. There is soooo much to be done out there. Our big project is to make a space for the Men’s bakery. Secretly it will be a men’s discipleship training. Ok, maybe not so secret :-). We are preparing the area for the bakery to be built. The team is also painting, cleaning out wagon area, paint gate, and repairs at the school.
- Maternity Center – The women in this group went and held babies, help sort pills, took blood pressure of the women coming for check-up.
- Women’s Center – Clean branches out of yard, sand – paint – varnish tables, paint roof with roof paint.
- Harbor House – Dig trench for to run water pipe. They helped paint a much needed area as well.
- Guest House – We have so many things on our TODO list we just couldn’t get done.
- The generator case was about to fall apart. I was always afraid it was going to break while I was filling it up to slam on my head! Now, it should be fixed!
- Painting! So much of this house needs to be painted. With so many people coming in and out the walls have gotten worn. It’s really everything from suitcases banging into them – to – the paint tearing off the walls from moisture.
Here are some pics from the guest house help!