President Obama visits Miami FL at the same time we are scheduled to land…yada, yada been in an airplane in Ft. Myers for the last 3 hours 🙂 I am getting free internet from the airport from our plane.
This is the tentative schedule while we are in Haiti.
- John will pick them up, take them to the GH for lunch and then do a tour of the Heartline facilities/projects including Corail.
- Back to the GH in the afternoon to rest and spend time with Barry and Rebecca.
May 1 – Sunday
- Go to church
- Lunch at the GH to meet the Heartline crew and a time of worship. Please come at 1:00 PM
- Tour of the city
May 2 – Monday
- At the GH meeting the staff and attending This is how the GH runs class.
- Show the Alberts where supplies for the GH and craft shop are purchased.
May 3 – Tuesday
- More of helping them know the GH and Haiti stuff : Especially things such as the inverter, generator, the vehicles, cell phones, EDH, water, money, logistics etc.
- Visit the Maternity Center Program
- More of getting to know where to purchase supplies
May 4 – Wednesday
- Review , Questions, Expectations, Heart to Heart time, prayer.
May 5 – Thursday
- 9:00 John meets with the Alberts