Updates! We have some baby updates and an ultrasound picture, finished our travels with planes/trains/automobiles, (oh, yea) and encountered a drug bust along the way…
Pulling my head up off my pillow, I put my hands to my teeth. What a realistic dream! I truly thought my front teeth had just fallen out! This is the second time it has happened to me in the last two weeks. Before this, I had never dreamt this teeth falling out craziness!
I faintly remembered that this type of dream had some sort of meaning. It was almost morning. So I jumped out of bed to Google it up and immediately found a whole website dedicated to it! Ha!
As a general rule, teeth falling out in dreams symbolize transition times. This type of dream echoes the emotional disturbances you may be experiencing as you or your environment is going through a period of change. (From: http://www.teethfallingoutdream.org/)
We have literally been on planes, trains and automobiles this last few months! It has been a great journey but at times, an exhausting journey. Shoot, it’s even exhausting drawing the lines for this ridiculous picture :-D.
- We took an Amtrak train to Milwaukee, and in the middle of the night there was a drug bust. A man was taken off the train in handcuffs. We recently found out that marijuana is legal in CO – our working theory is that they were taking it from CO to IL.
- As mentioned in our previous post, we made a unexpected trip to my grandfather’s funeral (appreciate Rich for the purchasing the tickets).
- The scenery was a-m-a-z-i-n-g:
- Melissa had a baby shower in WI and in MN. It was such a special time for her connecting with friends. We are so grateful for the friends & family that have been there to help us AND be with us on the journey.
- We found a birth center! Wooohooo! They are fantastic and knowledgeable. As an aside one of the midwives mentioned this video on youtube called 90 seconds to change the world.
My favorite picture in Washington:
- We also had an ULTRASOUND!!! If you click on one of the pictures you will see the funny description of the way the doctor told us whether it was a girl or boy! He was a nice enough guy but I think he might hate his job… just the vibe we got. It’s either that or the fact that we were in a small room and I haven’t taken my monthly shower :-D.
- Debriefing at Missions Training International – gotta save this for the next blog. I wrote too much so I started a new blog with this info.